Brownwood Regional Medical Center (BRMC) is a 188- bed acute care facility that has provided competent and compassionate care to the Central Texas area since 1969. Our key to success is our commitment to progress in diagnosis’s and treatment options combined with a dedicated medical care team. We are currently the 3rd largest employer in Brown County, employing over 500 employees.
Our services include:
- Both inpatient and outpatient care
- Level 4 trauma center providing 24/7 emergent care with on-site access to helicopter transport
- Women’s center/obstetric unit that includes Telemedicine Services with Cook Children’s Hospital & a Level 2 Nursery
- Sleep Lab Center
- Wound care & Hyperbaric Center
- Heart Center/Interventional cardiology (Cardiac Catheterization Lab) and Cardiac Rehab
- Walker Cancer Center (radiation/medical oncology/hematology)
- Surgical Services, including Same Day Surgery and Gastroenterology
- Iimaging and diagnostic services are provided both in-house and in a freestanding outpatient center.