10 Cheap Scrub Sets That Your Wallet Will Love
January 21, 2016
Constantly buying scrubs can be a pain in your wallet and a waste of your time. Healthcare professionals go through many pairs of scrubs throughout the year, and many complain about how expensive these necessary work uniforms can be. That’s why buying cheap scrub sets can sometimes be better.
Nobody wants to pay high dollar for work clothing that will get stained and ruined. We here at HospitalCareers.com understand that and wanted to find some marginally priced, comfy, good looking scrubs to help medical professionals take some of the pain out of buying new scrubs.
We searched for the best fitting, feeling, and looking scrubs on the internet and came up with this list of cheap scrub sets. It is hard to say which scrub is better than the other, but we tried. Because of the prices and quality, all of these scrubs are winners.
10 Best Cheap Scrub Sets:
These come in number one because they were meant to take a beating and still be great. Cherokee scrubs will last for a long time and will still be as good as new. This set comes with both a top and bottom and is a great price for the pair. They are made of a polyester and cotton blend that is heavy duty and stays looking great over time. They might seem a little stiff at first, but after being washed a few times they start to soften up and will be your favorite work pants.
The unisex sizes are pretty true to fit, but some say to get one size smaller because they can be a little too roomy. The elastic band and drawstring in the waste helps make them fit perfectly on your hips. The pockets on this set are great as well. There are cargo pockets, a cell phone pocket, a back pocket and the shirt has a chest pocket with a pencil slot. These are a great buy for the money.
- $21-$31 (depending on size and shipping)
- Unisex top with dolman sleeves and one chest pocket with pencil slot
- Adjustable drawstring waist scrub pant with cargo pocket, cell phone pocket, and back pocket
These don’t come in a set, but when combined with the pants below, this scrub top is one of the best for the price.
Dickies has been a leader in workwear for many years and their scrubs are top notch. This V-neck top is perfect for medical professionals who wash their work clothes many times throughout the week and need their scrubs to last. This high quality material does not degrade in the washer and the colors won’t fade.
Speaking of colors, they have about any color you could want, in any size. These scrub tops are flexible and easy to move in. They are classic fitting and most people say they are true to size– but, beware, others say to order down a size as the top can be a little loose fitting for some.
This is a great top for winter as it is a heavier material and doesn’t breathe like other thinner scrub tops. Maybe it’s not good if you’re naturally hot, but if you get cold easy, this is the top for you. It comes in at a great price, has useful front pockets, and is comfortable. Buy it.
- $10-$20 (depending on size and shipping)
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Short-sleeve work top featuring V-neckline and dual patch pockets at waist
- All stress points reinforced for added durability
- Side vents for ease of movement
These are the pants you want with your Dickies scrub top. As a set, these scrubs would last a very long time and keep you moving freely and feeling comfortable.
These pants are true to size, but if not, they have an elastic, drawstring waste, so you can make them fit perfectly. The pants feature two scoop pockets on the side and one cargo pocket– which should allow you to carry most items you need.
They are durable but soft, so you don’t have to sacrifice comfort for versatility. They can be washed many times without coming apart at the seams and the colors won’t fade. Great pants for the price and quality.
- $10-$20 (depending on size and shipping)
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Elastic closure
- Machine Wash
- Adjustable drawstring and back elastic waistband allows you to have a perfect and flattering fit.
- Two front pockets and a cargo pocket
- Inseam: 30 1/2″
- Relaxed fit
- Professional, comfortable, functional
These unisex cargo scrub pants by Landau are great for both men and women. The pants are not only made of great material, but they fit nice and are comfortable. Their cotton, algodon, polyester, spandex blend makes them feel relaxed and comfortable, but allows them to take a beating. The drawstring and elastic band makes them fit nice, and the straight leg gives a nice modern fit.
These pants have great pockets too. They feature layered cargo pockets with utility loops and a back hip pocket so you can hold many items and your wallet. These pants are on par with Dickies as they are durable, true to size, and very soft, but they lose their standing because they are more expensive.
- $20-$28 (depending on size and shipping)
- 53% Cotton/Algodon; 44% Polyester; 3% Spandex
- Versatile and comfortable with plenty of storage
- Cargo pockets with utility loops
- Back-hip pocket
These are great tops to go with the matching pants. They don’t come together in a set, but you can buy them together and still make it out pretty cheap for the quality of product you get ($26-$53). Depending on which option you pick for the top, you can get this item for as cheap as six bucks. Even if you end up paying the highest price of $25, you still get a great product for your money.
The tops fit true to size and are made of a very durable and comfortable polyester and cotton blend. This top can be machine washed without fear of shrinking or fading out. It has a nice chest pocket and the shirt is reversible if you want to skip a wash day.
- $6-$25 (depending on size and shipping)
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Reversible V-neck scrub top with short sleeves and chest patch pocket
These Adar scrub sets are everything you want in a pair of scrubs. They have a nice, stylish v-cut top with two front pockets, and pants with room to move. The scrubs fit men and women comfortably and are neither baggy nor tight. One complaint about these scrubs is that they need to be ordered a size down from what people normally wear, which hurts their ranking. But this can be expected in unisex clothing as it is hard to make garments that can fit every body type ideally. They do have a drawstring that can help them fit better.
The material is breathable and soft. They are made of a durable and sturdy poplin, cotton and polyester blend that also feels nice on the skin. Another complaint was about the colors. Some of the colors were true to picture except for the purple and raspberry.
- $12-$14 (depending on size and shipping)
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton, Poplin
- One back right hip pocket, Natural-rise tapered legs
- V-neckline top, Center back length 28 1/2″ in Size M (Top)
- Drawstring scrub pants, inseam 31 Inches (Pants)
- Two roomy bottom patch pockets, side vents for easy movement and comfortable fit
- Product has a roomy fit. For more fitted results, one size smaller than your standard size is recommended for women only. For ideal fit for men, your standard size is recommended
Fashionable, affordable, comfortable, and perfect for our female crowd. Just Love scrubs are great for daily use and are durable enough to last. Another good thing about them, is they don’t shrink when machine washed. They are roomy and comfortable and have a great amount of pockets and ventilation.
Most people say they are true to size, but might be a little long sometimes– which isn’t a huge problem with most users. The sewing is good and the seams are durable which is good for heavy use. The elastic band and draw string help them fit great on the hips and can help if they feel a little baggy.
- $13-$20 (depending on size and shipping)
- 55 % cotton/ 45% polyester Machine Washable, Runs true to size
- V-Neck top has 1 Chest Pocket & 2 Lower Pockets with side vent
- Mock Wrap top has 2 Lower Pockets with side vent
- Includes Top & Bottom, Pant has 2 side pockets plus a cargo pocket
Basic, practical, functional, and a good price. Very comfortable, but strong and durable for men– they could be worn to sleep and work in. They fit well and are true to size. Very easy to move in and they have many pockets which is great for medical professionals that have a ton of stuff they need to hold on to. They have cargo, side pockets, inner pockets in the side pockets and a button back pocket for wallet.
Another thing men seem to really like is the functional zipper on them. Which makes certain tasks easier. The drawstring and elastic waste band help the pants fit perfect if you’re worried about them being a little baggy. These pants could last you a long time, so for the money, they are definitely worth buying. The only reason they end up at #8 is because they are only for men and can reach towards the top of our price scale.
- $13-$28 (depending on size and shipping)
- 45% Polyester/55% Cotton
- Drawstring closure
- Machine wash
- Basic scrub pant with cargo pockets and elasticized drawstring waistband
Medgear makes a great set of scrubs. This cheap scrub set is good because it is a unisex set that fits true to size for most people. Some say they can be a little big, but that is better than too small. This is a great scrub set for the price. They are so close to all the other sets on our list, it’s a hard call to put them at #9.
The material makes this scrub very comfortable and the draw string in the pants helps if they are a little big. It also has a good amount of pockets which is very handy for medical professionals on the go. These are a solid buy for those looking for dependable, comfortable, functional scrubs.
- $14-$19 (depending on size and shipping)
- Machine wash cold
- Durable and functional
- Top comes with 1 chest pocket
- Pant has adjustable drawstring with 2 cargo pockets and 1 back pocket.
- Unisex Scrub set for men and women
One of the biggest issues with this set of scrubs is that they are sized too small. Most people say to buy a size that is larger than you usually would. The pants can be too big and the tops too small, so use your best judgement. But these are a good scrub for the price.
The cotton polyester blend can be safely machine washed and is durable for constant wear. They keep with todays style and have a good amount of pockets, which is what every medical professional needs. People love the design and the feel of these scrubs. So if you’re looking for a cheap scrub set, try out G Med medical scrubs.
- $14-$18 (depending on size and shipping)
- Cotton and Polyester blend. Machine Wash
- Top features Two pockets + V neck+ Short Sleeve
- Low rise straight leg scrub pant, drawstring front, elastic, 2 side pockets and side slits on bottom of pant leg
- 2 pieces scrub top and pant sets. Side seam slits for easy pocket access
- Small sizes runs large, plus sizes runs small
No matter which scrubs you buy, hopefully you will find that they are comfortable, durable, and functional. The point of scrubs isn’t to be flashy, but to be dependable, functional, and not let you down on the job. We’ve tried to find some quality, cheap scrub sets, but we are sure there are others out there.
Tell us which scrubs you like better in the comments below. We would love to know your favorite scrubs.