The primary purpose of this position is to provide programming and data analysis for the unit. Responsible for managing and maintaining a production website, managing data and designing data structure and trouble shooting and working with users. The incumbent will perform project management and ensure technical requirements are met. Also responsible for programming for use in research studies, health services reviews and other related projects.
2. Knowledge of operating systems such as DOS,Windows.
3. Demonstrated ability to manipulate data for analysis purpose with quality assurance.
4. Demonstrated ability to develop web-based applications for collection and analysis of data.
5. Demonstrated skill in developing web streaming for seminars and presentations, including audio/video editing, file transferring, publishing, publishing, digital photography and processing digital images.
6. Demonstrated skill in project management from catering coordination to technical requirements and information technology issues.
7. Proven ability to prepare document, reports, articles, interviews, minutes and presentations that are well organized and structured, accurate, complete and professional in appearance within tightly scheduled timeframes.
8. Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with administrators, faculty, staff and students across campus, as well as to translate technical terms and concepts into information that is accurate, brief and easy understood.
9. Ability to analyze website usage and change design or content accordingly, to develop and implement survey/feedback processes and materials.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.