This position is to provide coverage for the UCLA NICU High Risk Infant Follow-up Clinics. These are outpatient clinics that are held most Tuesdays and Thursdays from approximately 1-5pm. Patients are NICU graduates ranging in age from 3 months to 3 years. During the clinic visits, the patients are evaluated by an interdisciplinary team including but not limited to physician, rehab, and nutrition.
- CA OT License
- BLS Certified by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- More than 5 years of licensed OT experience qualifies for OT 2, Per Diem title
- Paneled by California Children's Services (CCS)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with the pediatric population
- Willing to cover clinics in both Westwood and Santa Monica
- Must have availability on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
- Prior experience performing the Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development is preferred
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.