Play a key role in the delivery of world-class nursing care. Grow your career while advancing Magnet® excellence. Leverage your expertise to make a life-changing difference. At UCLA Health, you can do all this and more.
Using your advanced practice nursing skills, you will be responsible for assessing and coordinating care for a diverse group of patients. You will collaborate and consult with a multi-disciplinary health care team as well as with patients and their families to ensure safe and effective coordination of care. This involves developing and implementing individualized care plans utilizing evidence-based tools for risk stratification to ensure delivery of safe, high quality, efficient, and cost-effective care. You will also perform utilization review while assuring the delivery of concurrent and post-hospital care. We’re also looking to you to help drive performance improvement efforts.
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, you can at UCLA Health.
seeking a self-directed, creative problem solver with a current CA RN license
- BSN or MSN
- CA RN License and BLS certification
- Recent experience in case management, utilization management and discharge planning
- Minimum of three years of acute hospital experience; or the equivalent of education and experience.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Systems planning and patient care management experience in a high-volume work environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of a large university teaching hospitals.
MICU experience is preferred but not required.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.