We’re seeking a self-motivated, independent performer with:
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to complete assignments despite frequent interruptions
· Willingness to work weekends and holidays
· Two to three years of housekeeping experience in a health care setting or similar environment is preferred
· LA Unified School District Janitorial Service certification desired
· Knowledge in the correct use and storage of disinfectants, cleaning solutions, soaps, detergents and floor waxes a plus
You must also have the physical ability to:
· Stand, bend, stoop, reach and climb stairs and ladders for long periods of times
· Lift equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Push/pull mops, brooms, carts, vacuum cleaners and other power equipment
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.