Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups. They offer end-to-end revenue cycle solutions as well as a comprehensive suite of point solutions to clients across the country.
Ensemble keeps communities healthy by keeping hospitals healthy. We recognize that healthcare requires a human touch, and we believe that every touch should be meaningful. This is why our people are the most important part of who we are. By empowering them to challenge the status quo, we know they will be the difference.
- Valuing Differences - Works effectively with individuals of diverse cultures, interpersonal styles, abilities, motivations, or backgrounds; seeks out and uses unique abilities, insights, and ideas. Considers the collective.
- Collaboration - Works cooperatively within teams and partners with others, both internally and externally as needed, to achieve success; focuses on the results of the team, not the achievements of one person. It’s “All for One and One for All”
- Accountability - Accepts personal responsibility and/or consequences of failure and successes, delivering on commitments and refocusing effort when needed. Someone who is willing to step up and own it.
- Time Management - Effectively manages personal time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Developing Trust - Gains others’ confidence by acting with integrity and following through on commitments; treats others and their ideas with respect and supports them in the face of challenges.
- Takes Initiative - Takes prompt action to accomplish goals and achieve results beyond what is required; is proactive and pursues relentlessly.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsibilities include: Design, developing, testing, deploy, monitoring, maintain, and continuously improving software
- Translate product concepts into project commitments that deliver incremental value to our customers frequently and with high quality
- Actively mentor the software engineering team through code reviews, and hands-on design sessions
Join an award-winning company
Three-time winner of “Best in KLAS” 2020-2022
2022 Top Workplaces Healthcare Industry Award
2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards
Purpose + Values
Bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive. A few of those include:
- Benefit packages - We offer a variety of medical plans, retirement options, and 401k options.
- Wellness Programs – Are designed to help our associates enhance their health, including a comprehensive annual health risk assessment.
- Our Culture – Ensemble’s Associate Engagement Committee facilitates fundraising, community outreach and DEI events throughout the year.
- Growth – We invest in your professional development. Each associate receives a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
- Recognition – We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at HumanResources@EnsemblepHP.com. This department will make sure you get connected to a Human Resources representative that can assist you.
EEO is the Law
FMLA Rights - English
La FMLA Español