Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus!
For a limited time MaineHealth is offering up to $5,000 sign on for New Grad Registered Nurses, $10,000 Sign on bonus for all eligible experienced Registered Nurses with 1-3 years of experience and $20,000 for experienced Registered Nurses with greater than 3 years of experience!
- Eligible candidates are hired (offer accepted) into a Full or Part time RN position in the Merriman House. Bonus amount prorated for Part time hires, per diem hires are ineligible.
- Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months separation from employment.
- Excellent work/life balance in an outdoor enthusiasts’ dream location! If you are seeking a change of pace, consider this opportunity at our critical-access hospital, with a friendly close-knit vibe, located in New Hampshire’s White Mountains region.
- Join a close-knit, friendly team at Memorial Hospital’s Merriman House, long term care nursing home!
- Part time, three 8-hour shifts per week. This position is primarily on day shift, however evening shifts may be required on occasion.
- Exceptional benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life/disability, paid time off, paid family leave, retirement, tuition assistance, and more!
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of resident care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides the activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing. The RN serves as resource nurse on each shift assigned.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing Program.
- License/Certifications: Active State of NH or Compact Registered Nurse license. BLS certification preferred.
- Experience: Prior experience in medical/surgical or geriatric nursing.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.
Additional Information MaineHealth was ranked one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes!
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose vision is, “Working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.” MaineHealth consists of nine local health systems, a comprehensive behavioral health care network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and 1,700 employed clinicians working together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately 22,000 care team members, MaineHealth provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire. Learn more about our system at mainehealth.org
At MaineHealth, we offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages include health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with health care professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the well-being of our communities and care team members. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Join us, and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to a new level.