- Join a friendly, collaborative team in Memorial Hospital's pharmacy!
- This is a full time, 40-hour per week position. Hours are 8am-4:30pm, with some flexibility, and weekend rotation.
- Exceptional benefits including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, retirement, paid time off, paid family leave, wellness program, and much more!
- The Pharmacy Technician performs a wide variety of technical and nontechnical services and assisting type activities throughout the pharmacy, under the direct supervision and guidance of the Director of Pharmacy or the Registered Pharmacist, in accordance with State/Federal Standards of practice.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- License/Certifications: Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPht) – must obtain within 6 months’ employment.
- Experience: Prior hospital pharmacy experience preferred, but not required. Training provided for those new to the position.
- Registration with the State of New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy – obtained post-hire.
- Skills in medical terminology and math calculations.
- Computer skills including typing and knowledge of different programs including electronic medical records is preferred.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.
Additional Information MaineHealth was ranked one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes!
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose vision is, “Working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.” MaineHealth consists of nine local health systems, a comprehensive behavioral health care network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and 1,700 employed clinicians working together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately 22,000 care team members, MaineHealth provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire. Learn more about our system at mainehealth.org
At MaineHealth, we offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages include health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with health care professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the well-being of our communities and care team members. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Join us, and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to a new level.