- Competitive base hourly rate + weekend shift differential!
- $2,000 sign-on bonus for new hires!
- Full time, year round position; 32 hours per week.
- Exceptional benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, paid time off, life & disability insurance, retirement with employer match, paid family leave, tuition assistance, and more!
- Under the supervision of leadership, the cook is responsible for the preparation and presentation of food production during assigned scheduled hours.
- The cook will follow standardized recipes and work in a timely and efficient manner.
- The cook is required to comply with all applicable sanitation, health, and personal hygiene standards and follow food production programs and procedures.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- License/Certifications: ServSafe certification preferred.
- Experience: 3 – 6 months related experience and/or training preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.