For a limited time MaineHealth is offering up to $5,000 sign on for New Grad Registered Nurses, $10,000 Sign on bonus for all eligible experienced Registered Nurses with 1-3 years of experience and $20,000 for experienced Registered Nurses with greater than 3 years of experience!
- Eligible candidates are hired (offer accepted) into a Full or Part time RN position. Bonus amount prorated for Part time hires, per diem hires are ineligible.
- Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months separation from employment.
If you got into healthcare to make a meaningful difference in people's lives, MaineHealth should be where you call home. We are hiring immediately for a full-time (36 hours per week) Charge Nurse (RN) where you’ll find more than just a job – you’ll make a meaningful difference.
**Shift Differentials, Tuition Assistance and Relocation Assistance are available to qualified individuals! **
LincolnHealth, located in beautiful, picturesque MidCoast Maine has an opening in their ten-bed Emergency Room. The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys teamwork and close collaboration with a professional healthcare team. The Emergency Room RN is responsible for the excellent delivery of care to a variety of patients including pediatric, general surgical, general medical, stroke, orthopedics, and urology. If you are a compassionate nurse who is interested in joining an engaged team, then this is the place for you! We encourage you to apply.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Completes crucial conversations class within first year of assuming role of charge nurse.
- License/Certifications: Current Maine State Registered Professional Nursing license. CEN preferred. Current BLS certification. Current ACLS certification. Current PALS certification. Current TNCC and ENPC certifications encouraged. MOAB certification encouraged. Certified Emergency Nurse encouraged.
- Experience: Three to five years' ED experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to management, public groups, employees, customers and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent. Ability to calculate medication dosages and pass medication exam.
- Ability to define problems in an objective manner, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Knowledge of Evidence Based Practice and Patient Centered Care.