For a limited time MaineHealth is offering a $2000 sign on bonus for
Patient Service Representatives (PSRs):
- Eligible candidates are hired (offer accepted) into a Full or Part time PSR position. Bonus amount prorated for Part time hires, per diem hires are ineligible.
- Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months separation from employment.
This is a 40 hour per week position.
Pen Bay Skin Center is offering an exciting opportunity for candidates with strong communication and administrative skills, a positive attitude and proven record of reliability to join our team as a Patient Service Representative. This PSR will greet patients in a friendly and courteous manner, answer telephones, schedule appointments, and perform other overall general office duties as assigned. The PSR will also collect, verify, enter, and monitor patient data while complying with the federal, state and MaineHealth confidentiality policies.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Previous office experience with medical office experience helpful
- Strong computer skills
- Skilled in use of office equipment
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone
- Ability to maintain a professional manner under stressful situations
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direct supervision