Under the direct management of the of the Radiology Purchasing Supervisor, this person is responsible for the processing and coordinating of all purchasing activities for the Radiology Department.
Duties include: preparing and processing requests using the online Purchasing and Accounts payable System (PAC) and/or BruinBuy systems. Assignments included but not limited to: processing of all purchasing activities, including Travel and expense reimbursements. This person is also one of the primary Radiology Finance.
Office staff members assigned to Customer Service contact for the Purchasing area including office walk-ins, phone calls, e-mails,
· Ability to communicate effectively with diverse personalities and maintain cooperative working relationships with faculty, staff, and vendors. Must have strong customer service skills
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with Accounts Payable to resolve problems as quickly as possible
· Ability to use Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word on an IBM or compatible computer for financial spreadsheet reports and text reports
· Ability to write concise, logical and grammatically correct business correspondence
· Demonstrated skill and recent experience using on-line Purchasing System (PAC)
· Demonstrates skill in using IBM PC with Microsoft Access and Microsoft Office
· General knowledge of radiological supplies, services and equipment.
· Knowledge of University and Federal purchasing of equipment policies and procedures
· Skill in analyzing discrete accounting data to discover errors, initiate corrective action, and formulate logical conclusion to make fiscal projections
· Skill in analyzing, organizing, and maintaining accurate, up-to-date accounting records and files for audits and follow-up action
· Skill in maintaining accurate records
· Skill in telephone communications and etiquette
· Working knowledge of University material management procedures, accounting reports, and procedures
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.