Take on an important role in a world-class health organization. Drive technological innovations that support exceptional patient care. Take your professional expertise to the next level. UCan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
You will be responsible for leading the development of reporting and analytics solutions for our electronic health record (EHR) system. This will involve gathering business needs, documenting requirements, identifying appropriate data sources, developing reports, and delivering them to stakeholders. You will work under the direction of the Assistant Director of Decision Support Services and the Senior Director, Finance Operations while managing the resolution of escalated issues. You will perform in-depth and precise investigation and documentation of future-state reporting specifications and application reporting functionality.
Note: This posted position is 1 of 3 positions available for hire. All applicants will apply through this requisition and if selected will be hired into one of the available positions.
We’re seeking a detail-oriented, customer-focused, self-directed team player with:
• Related Bachelor’s degree
• Five or more years of experience in a healthcare-related organization
• Five or more years of expertise in MS SQL Server or Oracle
• Epic Clarity Data Model certification
• Experience in quality measures reporting preferred
• Epic build experience in a live environment highly desirable
• Epic implementation experience specific to clinical workflows and order management strongly preferred
• Strong SQL Programming Skills (MS SQL Server/Oracle platforms)
• Knowledge of data warehouse concepts, data structures, and reporting
• Understanding of Tableau dashboard, functions, features, and capabilities
• Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and metadata skills
• Ability to translate business questions and requirements into reports, views, and BI query objects
• Ability to identify, document, resolve, and escalate issues
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles as well as the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.