In this role, you will be responsible for:
· analyzing user provisioning requests to ensure proper security and compliance processes are followed
· ensuring all forms are completed and signed
· determining that the level of access requested aligns with user job title and department
· working with department authorizers and managers to ensure users are granted the least privileged access required to perform job duties
· communicating with security and compliance on requests that fall outside least privileged access
· providing rotating on-call support.
Seeking candidates that are quick learners and understand provisioning requirements for multiple applications which includes both cloud and on-premises.
Must be onsite as needed and within four (4) hours of request.
This is a two year contract role. Contract appointments may convert to career.
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in Identity and Access Management in a corporate or academic medical setting
Minimum of two years hands-on experience in Identity and Access Management
Proficient knowledge of account administration using an Identity and Access Management software application
Experience administering and building new security roles, classes and/or rules within an IDM tool and/or appropriate systems or applications based on customer needs and compliance approval
Knowledge of federated technologies
Proficiency with Microsoft Active Directory including organization units (OU), groups and user attributes
Basic understanding of authentication protocols such as SAML, OAuth and LDAPS
Experience with multifactor authentication (MFA) solutions and single sign on (SSO)
A Strong sense of customer service and attention to detail
Thrives on challenges in a fluid working environment and takes initiative to learn new technologies
Strong critical thinking, communication, troubleshooting and systems analysis skills
Desired: Okta IDM software experience
Desired: Industry certifications such as CISSP
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.