~ Per Diem/Make Your Own Schedule/As Needed Position ~
- A rewarding, entry level opportunity that allows you to make a difference for our patients, our staff, and our community as a whole.
- Make your own schedule by picking up shifts that work for you!
- Work for MaineHealth, a non-profit organization and the largest healthcare system in Northern New England. Named by Forbes as a Top 100 Large Employer in 2022!
LincolnHealth on the St Andrew’s Village Campus has an immediate need for a Dietary Aide to join our care team. The Dietary Aide, helps in the kitchen by performing a wide range of food service and sanitation duties to assist in the overall function of the Food Services Team. This includes: set-ups and delivery of patient/resident trays according to diet order and menu selection, limited food preparation tasks under the direction of the cook when needed, stocking the kitchenette/Galley/Cafe, assisting with the set-up, preparation, delivery and clean-up within the kitchen.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: N/A
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: No prior experience or training.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, interpret documents such as Safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers. Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
LincolnHealth is a full-service healthcare system with campuses located in the coastal communities of Boothbay Harbor and Damariscotta, Maine. LincolnHealth includes a 25 bed community hospital, a full range of medical services, home health care and a continuum of senior services. LincolnHealth is part of MaineHealth, a regional not-for-profit family of leading high-quality providers and other healthcare organizations working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.
MaineHealth was ranked a Best-In-State Employer in 2021 and one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes!
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose vision is, “Working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.” MaineHealth consists of nine local health systems, a comprehensive behavioral health care network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and 1,700 employed clinicians working together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately 22,000 care team members, MaineHealth provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire. Learn more about our system at mainehealth.org
At MaineHealth, we offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages include health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with health care professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the well-being of our communities and care team members. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Join us, and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to a new level.