Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups. They offer end-to-end revenue cycle solutions as well as a comprehensive suite of point solutions to clients across the country.
Ensemble keeps communities healthy by keeping hospitals healthy. We recognize that healthcare requires a human touch, and we believe that every touch should be meaningful. This is why our people are the most important part of who we are. By empowering them to challenge the status quo, we know they will be the difference.
- Manage daily operations of Cisco Next-gen Firewalls and ASAs inclusive of firewalls managed by Firepower management console
- Manage Daily operations of Firepower Threat Defense, Barracuda Cloud Firewalls and Azure Cloud services
- Cisco AnyConnect management, upgrades, and deployment
- Establish and modify site-to-site VPNs hosted by Cisco and Barracuda firewall peers
- Design, implement, troubleshoot, and document network security infrastructures and related systems
- Assess network and security infrastructure architecture and document findings and recommendations based on industry best practices
- Research and analyze existing software releases, as well as perform/support software upgrades based on your recommendations
- Develop detailed implementation and test plans for implementing network security technologies along with best of breed tools and technologies related to enterprise networks
- 5 or more years of Network Security Experience with deep firewall experience with Cisco Firewalls (ASA; Firepower including Firepower Threat Defense / FTD and Firepower Management Center / FMC) experience
- Preferred secondary expertise in (as many as possible): Palo Alto, Check Point, Fortinet, etc.
- Strong with and understanding of Cisco Routing and Switching
Join an award-winning company
Three-time winner of “Best in KLAS” 2020-2022
2022 Top Workplaces Healthcare Industry Award
2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards
Purpose + Values
Bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive. A few of those include:
- Benefit packages - We offer a variety of medical plans, retirement options, and 401k options.
- Wellness Programs – Are designed to help our associates enhance their health, including a comprehensive annual health risk assessment.
- Our Culture – Ensemble’s Associate Engagement Committee facilitates fundraising, community outreach and DEI events throughout the year.
- Growth – We invest in your professional development. Each associate receives a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
- Recognition – We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at HumanResources@EnsemblepHP.com. This department will make sure you get connected to a Human Resources representative that can assist you.
EEO is the Law
FMLA Rights - English
La FMLA Español