In this role, you will provide administrative and patient care support to the assigned Dermatology clinic in Santa Monica. Assist in coordinating patient flow throughout the clinic, from
registration to discharge. Work as a
member of the Ambulatory Care clinic team to provide smooth outpatient flow
resulting in optimum patient satisfaction and clinic operation.
to communicate professionally and effectively with physicians and staff in a
high volume setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and
ability to prioritize assignments.
in efficiently and accurately facilitating the appointment making process,
including transportation arrangements and maintain sub-specialty physician
interpersonal and communication skills to coordinate multiple appointments with
staff from many clinical services at the UCLA Medical Center.
in using a PC with associated programs including Word, Excel, and Email.
- Skill in demonstrating work experience
with a database computer program.
- Knowledge of major medical insurance plans
and types of coverage provided.
of medical terminology.
- Travel to SM and Westwood locations as needed.
- Working knowledge of Care Connect system and SYSM Communications systems to complete on-line transactions, including appointment scheduling, procedure scheduling, the encounter registration system, hospital lab results and medical reports.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.