For a limited time MaineHealth is offering up to a $10,000 Sign on bonus for all eligible experienced Registered Nurses with 1-3 years of experience and $20,000 for experienced Registered Nurses with greater than 3 years of experience!
- Eligible candidates are hired (offer accepted) into a Full or Part time RN position. Bonus amount prorated for Part time hires, per diem hires are ineligible.
- Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months separation from employment.
Position Summary (This position will consist of 24 hours per week.)
The Registered Nurse provides high quality patient and family centered care; in accordance with the scope of practice defined the Maine State Board of Nursing. Through collaboration, delegation and communication with members of the healthcare team, the Registered Nurse coordinates and delivers care to a diverse population without discrimination in assigned areas. The Registered Nurse supports the mission, vision and values MaineHealth.
This position will be required to take the Anticoagulation Management Course through the University of Southern Indiana and will be reimbursed upon passing the course.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- License/Certification: Current License as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maine; Current BLS Certification
- Experience: A minimum of one year in an acute care setting preferred.
- Other Certification: As required by department, including Annual Electronic Fetal Monitoring competency for any RN assisting Laboring Women
Additional Information MaineHealth was ranked a Best-In-State Employer in 2021 and one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes!
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose vision is, “Working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.” MaineHealth consists of nine local health systems, a comprehensive behavioral health care network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and 1,700 employed clinicians working together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately 22,000 care team members, MaineHealth provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire. Learn more about our system at mainehealth.org
At MaineHealth, we offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages include health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with health care professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the well-being of our communities and care team members. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Join us, and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to a new level.