This Registered Dietician role is our malnutrition champion. You will
hold responsibilities in the medical nutrition therapy of inpatients
areas such as adult care (ICU, cardiac, renal, GI, OB, oncology,
transplant) and geriatric, and is an integral member of the medical
Work duties includes:
- Assessment, rounding, documentation, implementation,
monitoring, NFPE and reassessment of the care plan.
- Patient/family education;
referral for further care at discharge from UCLA health network.
- Communicate with and works as a team member, interacting with dietetic
technicians, food service personnel, nurses, physicians, patients and other
health care team members.
- Participate in departmental activities,
including performance improvement.
- Current & valid Registered Dietician license in the State of California.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Registered Dietician, or 2 years of experience as a Registered Dietician with a Masters Degree in Nutrition or related field.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in a large academic hospital setting.
- Experience in NFPE/Malnutrition care.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.