- $17.00/hr starting wage + weekend shift differential!
- $1,000 sign on bonus for new hires!
- Full time benefit-eligible position on day/evening shift. Hours are 11am-7pm four days per week; weekends required.
- Exceptional benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, retirement with employer match, paid time off, paid family leave, tuition assistance, wellness program, and more!
- Performance of a variety of food service duties as assigned.
- General responsibilities may include: Providing meals to patients, staff, and visitors on a daily basis; washing and sanitizing kitchen equipment and utensils following state & federal standards; assisting in passing out and collecting patient trays in the hospital; assist in food prep as needed; restocking and rotating stock; maintaining menus for patients and staff; maintaining department hygiene, cleanliness, and sanitary operations; and other related duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- License/Certifications: Serve Safe certification preferred.
- Experience: Prior institutional (hospital/school/etc.) food service experience is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret patient menus.
- General addition and subtraction knowledge.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.