- Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- License/Certifications: Certification in a DBA discipline of our current standard devices.
- Experience: 1-3 years of technical experience with building, installing, configuring, and supporting Data.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively train or present to large groups.
- Ability to effectively convey and articulate complex concepts and ideas to both technical and non technical staff.
MaineHealth is a health system whose members and affiliates include hospitals, physician practices, long-term care facilities, home care agencies, and support services. Learn more about this system at www.mainehealth.org