Maintenance and repairs play a critical role in the delivery of safe, quality health care. Texas Health Hospital Rockwall recognizes these contributions and is seeking a Maintenance Technician/Maintenance Specialist who takes pride in performing high quality maintenance work with a focus on professionalism and customer service. This is a great time to join our team because our hospital expansion brings with it opportunities to learn, grow and contribute to caring for our community!
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily assignment of work orders
- Interacting with hospital personnel as to status of work orders and requests
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance on facility equipment.
- Performs emergency repairs as needed.
- Responsible for the operation of facility equipment in accordance with the manufacturers O & M manuals and department policies and procedures.
- Works with Director to ensure tasks are completed as appropriate and in compliance with applicable requirements and regulations.
You will work with a department who believes in the concept of teamwork and in recognition for a job well done. In fact, our hospital thrives on appreciation, relationship and helping each other do great work! If you are interested in working in a professional setting that values the important work you do then apply today!
Schedule: 11:30am-8:00pm Monday-Friday, some weekends (rotation) and call required