- Join a wonderful team in Women's Health on a part-time basis: Tuesdays & Thursdays 9am-3:30pm.
- Under the direction of providers, the Registered Nurse (RN) participates in patient care by performing clinical duties, responding to patient telephone and secure electronic message inquiries, and coordinating care in the medical home and across the continuum of care.
- This is a fast-paced, friendly work environment, often with multiple tasks to complete at once. Ability to prioritize tasks is essential. Must be friendly and helpful, with a focus on patient experience.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is preferred.
- License/Certifications: Active State of NH or Compact RN license. Current BCLS required.
- Experience: Prior experience with women’s health or obstetrics is preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing processes; health care systems, structure and functions; and community resources
- Knowledge of chart/medical record documentation requirements and federal/state laws related to release of health care information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other staff
- Skill in time management, problem solving, multitasking, prioritizing and medical care coordination
- Ability to calculate and administer drug dosages and injections and measure results
- Ability to respond the changing workload based on patient census
- Ability to maintain professional manner even under stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.