$17/hr starting wage + shift differential!
$1,000 sign on bonus for new hires!
- Hours are Monday-Friday evening shift, 3:00pm-11:30pm.
- Full time year-round position with excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, retirement with employer match, paid time off, paid family leave, tuition assistance, and more!
- The environmental service technician (“housekeeper”) performs a variety of cleaning tasks throughout the hospital.
- Works closely with departmental leaders and teammates to ensure high standards of cleanliness and safety are achieved in every area.
- The environmental service technician (“housekeeper”) will demonstrate a positive attitude and the willingness to provide exceptional customer service, and all interactions with staff, patients or residents and visitors will be carried out with due regard for respect and confidentiality.
- Work for this role can take place in a variety of difficult and demanding settings, which may include precaution rooms for patients with highly communicable illnesses.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: One to three months related experience preferred
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.