Purpose of Job
Manages office operations and marketing activities. Provide staff leadership for Foundation Board and its committees. Also manages major and planned gift activities, grateful patient program, annual fund strategies and prospect research efforts. This position is also responsible for initiating, developing and implementing cultivation, solicitation and stewardship strategies for high-end individual donors with the potential to contribute $10,000+.
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 100-150 donors and prospects to develop strategies for cultivating and soliciting major and planned gifts with specific production goals related to each.
- Provides leadership and oversight of Foundation operations, programs and services within the department. Develops programs, goals and objectives consistent with those of the organizations overall strategic plan and initiatives.
- Proactively identifies and acts upon improvement projects and opportunities through observation, data analysis, engagement with partners, review of external impact factors and best practices, as well as ongoing communication with leadership and staff.
- Contributes to a cohesive Foundation department committed to providing distributive, and service quality to all internal and external stakeholders. Evaluates staff performance in an accurate, consistent, objective and timely manner.
- Oversees the production of Foundation marketing materials related to fundraising, events, donor cultivation and donor stewardship to convey messages consistent with those of Ridgeview.
- May represent Ridgeview Foundation and Ridgeview Medical Center in community outreach including participation on committees and in doing presentations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop team
- Excellent interpersonal (written and verbal) skills and ability to build strong working relationships at all levels
- Assures excellent service with a high degree of urgency to internal and external customers
- Systemic thinking when contemplating and implementing change
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite
- Ability to communicate in the English language for effective written and verbal correspondence in order to complete job functions as mentioned above.
- Ability to meet and maintain the necessary background checks as aligned with position functions.
Apply online at www.ridgeviewmedical.org
Ridgeview Medical Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minimum Education/Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience with progressive managing responsibilities
- Minimum 10 years direct professional fundraising experience
- Certified Fund Raising Executive designation
- Previous healthcare fundraising experience
- Previous project management experience
- Previous event planning experience