Join our growing team in ensuring responsibility for all aspects of both electronic and hard copy claim submissions!
- Ensures responsibility to download claims from HBOC and upload claims to Gaffey on a daily basis.
- Analyzes claims for errors and correct claims prior to submission.
- Works closely with other departments to make corrections and ensures accuracy for the day's work.
- Researches all utilization review claims for accuracy prior to billing on a timely basis.
- Analyzes accurately the hold report to release all possible claims.
- Processes the monthly renal dialysis billing within guidelines on a timely basis.
- Reports any trends and anomalies to Patient Accounts Supervisor and Patient Accounts Manager in a timely manner.
- Works with all primary billing reports (including but not limited to: Late Charge report, 72 hour report, NEIC report, etc) to ensure claims are billed timely and accurately.
- Performs other duties as assigned and adapts to changing departmental demands.
HS Diploma or GED
Previous healthcare billing experience