This is a per diem/on call position working varied shifts in our Housekeeping department. Weekend availability will be required.
Cleans and sanitizes assigned areas of the hospital in a professional and courteous manner according to department and hospital policies and procedures.
1. Ability to meet minimum hospital hiring standards.
2. Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
3. Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
4. Work is moderately heavy, involving lifting up to 35 pounds, considerable walking, standing, bending, kneeling, stooping, climbing. Works primarily inside.
5. Ability to work as a Team to complete jobs as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:*
1. Performs cleaning functions per departmental/hospital policy and procedures.
2. Proper use of equipment and supplies per departmental/hospital policy and procedures.
3. Accountable for proper handling of soiled laundry, trash removal, infectious and biohazard waste per Infection Control guidelines.
4. Accountable for reviewing policies and procedures, MSDS information, and using hospital
5. Accountable for spot cleaning carpets/chairs.
6. Complete tasks as assigned per department/hospital policies and procedures.
7. Other tasks as assigned.
Employment Type (feed only)