$3,000 sign on bonus for new grads!
$7,500 sign on bonus for experienced LPNs!
- This is a full time position; 12 hour shifts, rotating day/night schedule. Generous shift differential on nights and weekends!
- Exceptional benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, generous paid time off plan, retirement with employer match, paid family leave, and much more!
- New graduate LPNs may qualify for a $3,000 sign-on bonus! LPNs with at least one year clinical experience may qualify for a $7,500 sign on bonus! Must be a new hire to MaineHealth to qualify.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) coordinates total nursing care for Merriman House residents, as appropriate and within scope of nursing practice. Participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other members of the health care team in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: See “License/Certifications.”
- License/Certifications: Active New Hampshire LPN license. Current BCLS preferred.
- Experience: Prior experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing processes; structure and functions
- Knowledge of chart/medical record documentation and terminology requirements and federal/state laws related to release of health care information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other staff
- Skill in time management, problem solving, multitasking, prioritizing and medical care coordination
- Ability to calculate and administer drug dosages and injections and measure results
- Ability to respond the changing workload based on patient census and to direct, supervise and evaluate care in order to individualize nursing care provided to patients
- Ability to maintain professional manner even under stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or (603) 356-4939.