THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR OUR CURRENT $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Current MaineHealth employees are not eligible for the sign-on bonus. Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for 3 months to be eligible.
Assist in the kitchen with food preparation, dining room preparation, serving of food and clean up.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: N/A
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Some experience in food preparation preferred.
- Willingness to learn and work.
- Enjoyment in working with older adults.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend at an 8th grade level or better.
- OSHA-MSDS sheets and procedures.
- Fire and safety procedures.
- Knows resident rights and understands abuse and neglect per state regulations.
- State and federal food-handling and kitchen regulations.
- Operation of kitchen appliances (dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, coffeemaker, ice machine, etc.), office equipment (fax machine, photocopier, telephone, etc), and household appliances (vacuum cleaner, etc.).