$6000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
***MaineHealth employees are not eligible for a hiring bonus, all former MaineHealth employees must be separated from the system for greater than 6 months to be eligible.**
MMP Women’s Health- Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine is highly recognized for the level of patient care that is provided to patients across the State of Maine and Southern New Hampshire. The staff at MFM help to promote a smooth flow of patients through the department in order to create a supportive atmosphere.
Our state-of-the-art ultrasound equipment allows us to produce high quality diagnostic images. We pride ourselves for being AIUM accredited in several areas to include Obstetric (first, second, and third trimester), Detailed fetal anatomical survey, Fetal Echocardiography, GYN to include 3D imaging.
With our extensive knowledge and academic interest in the field we continue to be a teaching facility for the surrounding ultrasound programs as well as the residency program at MMC.
- Training and education will be provided with a requirement of becoming Fetal Echocardiography certified.
- No on call, however, minimal weekend coverage as scheduled.
- Opportunities to rotate to 3 other locations around Portland and 1 location in North Conway.
- Ergonomics program within the department in order to help prevent injuries.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Post high school education consistent with requirements set forth by The American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) to gain eligibility for Registry Examinations.
- License/Certifications: OB/Gyn credentialed by the ARDMS. If eligible, but not registered at time of employment, registration to be achieved within one year of hire date. Nuchal translucency certified. If not certified at time of employment, certification to be achieved within one year of hire date. Continuing medical education credits as required to maintain registry status through the ARDMS.
- Experience: N/A
- Skills in gathering and analyzing patient data and experience working with computers.
- Interpersonal and communication skills and techniques necessary for effective interaction with patients, physicians, residents, students, managers, co-workers, etc.
- Ability to implement sound clinical judgment through use of guidelines and direction from providers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain professional manner during stressful situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.