Provides comprehensive primary clinical care in a medical practice setting, by taking responsibility for the ongoing care of patients. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, rendering medical care as directed by medical provider, all aspects of the medical office and may include responsibilities in the front office and clinical areas.
Schedule: 3pm-11:30pm, Monday - Friday.
• High school graduate or equivalent required.
• One year of professional experience in a clinical setting preferred or candidate must show aptitude to learn medical best
practices and use of electronic medical record.
• Must be a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA), Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or have successfully completed the
Assessment-based Recognition in Order Entry (ABR-OE) program through the American Association of Medical Assistants. If
not registered/certified, must complete the Assessment-based Recognition in Order Entry (ABR-OE) program upon hire. The
certifications/registrations/recognition must be current and updated before the expiration date.
• Must possess CPR certification. If not, must be willing to complete upon hire.
• Must possess knowledge of medical terminology, business office procedures, accurate grammar, spelling and punctuation
to accurately process patient information. Positive attitude, maturity, professionalism, dedication, flexibility, customer
service skills required.
• Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instruction. Ability to adapt and