Jackson Pediatrics PBB
Full Time, Day Shift, 11am - 830pm M-F
The CMA/RMA is directly responsible to the Clinical/Branch Manager for performing a range of routine clinical skills which includes assisting with such procedures as Pap smears; minor surgery and suture removal; obtaining urine specimens and throat cultures; taking weights, heights, and vital signs; performing emergency CPR; stocking rooms and ordering supplies; being responsible for patient flow and maintaining strictest patient confidentiality; and being responsible for certain medication administration.
Education, Work Experience and Licensure:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Must have successfully completed CMA or RMA certification exam and maintain CMA or RMA hours for recertification
• Current CPR certification
The Licensed Practical Nurse is directly responsible and accountable to the Department Manager for providing basic nursing care including performing routine procedures and testing, participating in patient teaching, communicating effectively with others and participating in decision making.
Education, Work Experience and Licensure
• Graduate of approved school of practical nursing or equivalent.
• Currently licensed by State of Ohio (WV, if necessary) Board of Nursing.
• Accurately retain and transfer information.
• Current CPR Certification.
Employment Type (feed only)