Help the community by joining the team at Memorial Hospital’s Covid-19 Vaccine & Testing Clinics! We are growing our team and seeking Patient Service Representatives to staff the clinics on a temporary basis.
The Patient Service Representative (PSR) greets patients in a friendly and courteous manner, answers phones, schedules appointments, and performs other overall general office duties as assigned. The PSR collects, verifies, enters, and monitors patient data while complying with federal, state and MaineHealth confidentiality policies.
- This is a full time temporary position, up to 40 hours per week, supporting patient registration efforts in the Covid-19 Vaccine Clinic and Covid-19 Testing Center. Long term, this position may transition into other registration and PSR duties within Primary Care, Specialty Care, or other areas of the hospital.
- The ideal candidate has a flexible schedule, works well in a fast-paced environment, is team-oriented, able to prioritize tasks, and is willing to adapt to a changing role.
- Schedule includes midweek days between the hours of 8am-5pm. Flexibility to cover additional shifts as needed is preferred.
- Comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, life/disability insurance, paid time off, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent is preferred.
- License/Certifications: None required.
- Experience: Previous medical office experience is preferred. Willing to train candidates with strong computer skills and a positive, collaborative work style.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software is highly desired. Familiarity with Epic EMR is preferred.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge and skills in using office equipment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.