Help the community by joining the team at Memorial Hospital’s Covid-19 Vaccine Clinic! We are growing our vaccine team and seeking Advanced EMTs (AEMT), Paramedics, Medical Assistants (MA), and Registered Nurses (RN) to staff the clinic on a temporary basis.
- The medical technician (AEMT, Paramedic, MA, RN) is assigned duties and responsibilities related to patient care in the COVID-19 Vaccine clinic. The medical technician will assist providers in the care and treatment of patients, including administrative support, while promoting a smooth flow of patients through the clinic and helping to create a calm, supportive atmosphere. The medical technician must demonstrate competency in all skills related to the performance of patient care within their scope of practice and according to organizational policies, accrediting and licensing bodies.
- Will be cross-trained to cover COVID-19 Testing Center; dependent on staffing and testing demand.
- Full time or part time benefit-eligible temporary opportunities with daytime hours; 20-32 hours per week. Weekends may be required depending on staffing needs and patient volume; weekend hours available in testing clinic. Per diem opportunities may be available.
- Comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, life/disability insurance, paid time off, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: See "License/Certifications" below.
- License/Certifications: Must maintain valid basic CPR certification, along with one of the following:
- Active State of NH Advanced EMT and National Registry Advanced EMT (AEMT) License, or;
- Active State of NH Paramedic and National Registry Paramedic License, or;
- Certificate or Degree from an accredited Medical Assisting program, CMA/RMA certification preferred, or;
- Active State of NH or Compact Registered Nurse license.
- Experience: Prior practice/clinic experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or (603) 356-4939.