For a limited time Mid Coast Parkview Health is offering up to $3,000 Sign On bonus for all eligible experienced Nurses (prorated for part time hires)!
- Eligible candidates are hired and have greater than 1 year of RN work experience.
- Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months of separation from employment.
- Bonus Paid out in three installments – 1/3 within 30 days of hire, 1/3 at 6 months and 1/3 after one (1) year of continuous employment. Prorated amounts for Part Time positions
The Nursing Unit Coordinator is an RN who partners with the nursing director and/or nursing manager in the coordination of a unit’s assigned staff and patient population. The Unit Coordinator provides oversight, coordination, and clinical leadership to contribute to the strategic plan for nursing and the organization on the unit level.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN).
- License/Certifications: Licensed as a registered professional nurse by the Maine State Board of Nursing. Specialty certification, preferred.
- Experience: Clinical expertise in direct patient care as normally acquired through two (2) years of clinical experience.
- High level of interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively lead and manage complex issues
- Capacity for critical thinking and analytical skills for day to day leadership decisions
- High level of organizational skills, effective time management, and delegation strategies’ that includes the ability to rapidly prioritize and adjust workflow according to changing unit needs