Care management is a collaborative process that assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates plans of care designed to optimize patient’s health care across the care continuum. It includes empowering patients to share in the decision-making process, exercise their options for treatment and access the services appropriate to meet their individual health needs. The role of Care Manager requires one to have advanced clinical knowledge, as well as highly developed communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
• RN Degree. Must be willing to commit to BSN program enrollment within 1 year of hire.
• 2 years clinical experience
• Current South Carolina licensure.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
1. Experience in interdisciplinary team function.
2. Ability to manage conflict, stress and multiple simultaneous work demands in an effective, professional manner.
3. Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to solve difficult problems with minimal supervision.
4. This requires an ability to think creatively and develop and/or apply innovative practice solutions based on available resources.
5. Demonstrates strong interpersonal communication skills, including, verbal, presentation, and written communication, and the ability to present results to varying audiences.
6. EMR systems and Microsoft Office.
7. Valid State of South Carolina Driver's license.
Employment Type (feed only)