Responsible for the development, implementation, and oversight of designated programs. Serves as an internal consultant to Population Health Leadership assisting with high level, multi-year, enterprisewide projects and initiatives related to the Strategic Plan. Ensures all services meet the mission, vision, goals, and objectives of Parkland, the needs of the community, and all pertinent regulatory, accreditation, and fiscal requirements.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Nursing Administration or a related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- Must have five (5) years of related experience including three years of management experience.
Equivalent Education and/or Experience:
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience to substitute for both the education and the experience requirements.
- Must have Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) course certification for IS-700. A: National Incident Management System (NIMS) An Introduction or obtain within 30 days of placement in role.
- Must have Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) course certification for IS-100. HCB: Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS 100) for Healthcare/Hospitals or obtain within 30 days of placement in role.
- Must have Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) course certification for IS-200.HCA: Applying ICS to Healthcare Organizations (ICS 200) or obtain within 30 days of placement in role. Skills or
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have good leadership skills.
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to work with all disciplines, levels and backgrounds.
- Must demonstrate exceptional strength in strategic thinking, project management, analysis and problem solving, collaboration, and a results oriented vision and focus.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and exercise sound administrative skills.
- Must have demonstrated ability to function as a team leader and consensus builder, especially in working with a diverse population of physicians, nurses, and support staff as well as internal and external constituents.
- Must have experience with large scale implementation and sustainment programs and projects.
- Must be proficient in management processes including budget, abstract, and narrative development.
- Must be able to demonstrate skill using Microsoft Office Word and Excel software.
- Must have knowledge of community resources and services of benefit to target population.
- Must demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
- Must be able to perform consistently and positively in a high stress environment.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Program Manager, Medical, Manager, Patient Care, Healthcare Administration, Management, Healthcare