Cove’s Edge is a dually certified 76 bed Long Term Care and Skilled facility located on the Miles Campus of LincolnHealth in the heart of beautiful mid-coast Maine. Cove’s Edge is known for the excellent care that is provided to our residents and patients by its outstanding dedicated staff. Come join our team!
For a limited time this position is eligible for up to a $5000 sign-on bonus!
- The sign-on bonus is prorated based on experience.
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible.
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of 6 months.
Position Summary (This position will consist of 40 hours per week.)
Under the supervision of a Nurse Team Leader, the CNA provides direct patient care to assigned Residents/Patients using a restorative approach.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Experience: N/A
- License/Certifications: Graduate of a State Approved CNA program and successfully passed the State of Maine Certifying Exam. Current Basic Life Support certification.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers. Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions and solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Annual Alzheimer's Training.