40 hours/week, Flexible Schedule (days/evenings) and participates in weekend rotation
The Physical Therapist is responsible to provide Physical Therapy evaluation and treatment for outpatients/clients of LH, in Boothbay and/or Damariscotta under the direction of the Wellness/Rehab Director, site Supervisors, clinical peer mentors, and in collaboration with the referring Providers, and patient care team. In addition, the Physical Therapists participate in inpatient coverage as needed on weekdays and through scheduled Weekend Rotations. Physical Therapists follow the most current LH policy and procedures, Maine State licensing requirements, Scope of Practice, and Reimbursement Rules and Regulations relating to Physical Therapy.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from accredited four year college or university.
- License/Certifications: Currently or eligible to become a licensed Physical Therapist by the State of Maine. Current CPR certification.
- Experience: Previous experience helpful but not required. New graduates accepted.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.