This is a 36 hour per week position.
This position covers both evenings and rotational weekend hours
This Primary Care is located in with Walk-in Care, both are busy practices that sees every type of patient from newborn to geriatric. Primarily this position is to be PSR at Primary Care and assist with Walk-In as needed. The PSR will be greeting patients in a friendly and courteous manner, answer telephones, schedule appointments, and perform other overall general office duties. The PSR will also collect, verify, enter, and monitor patient data while complying with the federal, state and MaineHealth confidentiality policies.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
1. Education: High school graduate or equivalent preferred
2. License/Certifications: N/A
3. Experience: Previous office experience with medical office experience helpful
4. Strong computer skills.
5. Skilled in use of office equipment.
6. Demonstrates strong customer service skills.
7. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
9. Ability to maintain a professional manner under stressful situations.
Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direct supervision.