$1,000 sign-on bonus for qualified new hires!
- The Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates total nursing care for patients ranging in age from infants to the elderly, as appropriate to discipline. Participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other members of the health care team in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice.
- Full time position on rotating day/night schedule. Generous shift differential for nights and weekends!
- Exceptional benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, retirement plan with matching contributions, paid time off, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Qualifications for sign-on bonus: Must be new to MaineHealth, and have at least two years’ emergency/acute care RN experience.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is preferred.
- License/Certifications: Active State of NH or Compact RN license. Current BCLS required for all. ACLS required. PALS and TNCC preferred. Other certifications specific to department policies may be required.
- Experience: Prior emergency/acute care RN experience is required.
- Knowledge of nursing processes; structure and functions
- Knowledge of chart/medical record documentation and terminology requirements and federal/state laws related to release of health care information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other staff
- Skill in time management, problem solving, multitasking, prioritizing and medical care coordination
- Ability to calculate and administer drug dosages and injections and measure results
- Ability to respond the changing workload based on patient census and to direct, supervise and evaluate care in order to individualize nursing care provided to patients
- Ability to maintain professional manner even under stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or (603) 356-4939.