- In collaboration with Anesthesia Tech II, III, and Anesthesia Tech Manager performs duties necessary to stock, clean, and maintain equipment, drugs, & supplies necessary to deliver anesthesia care in a variety of hospital based locations.
- Assists Anesthesia staff with difficult airways, troubleshooting equipment, and difficult cases as needed.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Experience in acute care setting preferred, but not required.
- Ability to understand written and oral directions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment requiring consistency and accuracy of actions.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with other departmental and hospital personnel, and to handle problems in a courteous, tactful manner.
- Basic computer knowledge helpful.
- Basic knowledge of OR environment preferred, but not required.
Maine Medical Center is a Magnet designated 606-bed tertiary care and teaching institution. MMC is Maine's largest hospital and a state-wide health care resource. MMC offers outstanding career opportunities and quality of life in Portland.