For a limited time Mid Coast Hospital is offering up to $1,000 Sign On bonus for all eligible CNAs (prorated for part time hires)!
- Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible; former MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months of separation from employment.
24 hours/week, night shift
- This role coordinates the flow of selected information within a patient care unit and between the unit and other departments of the hospital to ensure efficient communication of patient needs and timely compliance with medical and nursing orders. Acts as a central resource regarding the procedures used to obtain services for patients. *Responsible for the processing of all physician’s orders using computer order entry and MARs. Coordinates communications for the nursing personnel, other departments, as well as other members of the health care team. Assist in the administration of nursing care to designated patients under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse. Performs a variety of direct and indirect care duties.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Graduate preferred.
- License/Certifications: BLS certification required, Certified Nursing Assistant, State of Maine.
- Experience: N/A
- Basic computer skills preferred