This position will consist of 40 hours per week.
The Scheduling Specialist is responsible for performing appointment scheduling for a high-volume multi-physician specialty care practice, including coordination of surgeries, and/or surgical procedures at multiple locations. Minimum of 1 year medical experience preferred.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: N/A
- Knowledge and skills in using office equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks and have the flexibility to meet changing demands on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations.