This is a 40 hour per week position.
This is an exciting new opportunity for a dynamic, highly organized individual to work collaboratively to ensure a safe and timely discharge for all patients transitioning from the hospital setting.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- License/Certifications: Licensed in the State of Maine as a Professional Nurse, BSN preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years recent clinical experience and knowledge of discharge planning required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience using an Electronic Health Record and ability to maintain accurate and timely documentation.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and self-motivation.