The Data Warehouse Analyst role is the second level of a three-level career path. This position will support the implementation and the continued evolution of data warehouses, data stores, and data marts. The incumbent will work with architecture and technical support to design, test, enhance and maintain these systems. The primary areas of focus include:
- Design and develop source to target mappings to support ETL process.
- Design data views; help develop reporting data mart; provide support to reporting teams.
- Create, coordinate, and implement test plans.
- Help verify and reconcile data for accuracy and consistency.
- Provide complete and updated documentation; identify training needs.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Requires knowledge and experience in data warehousing (ETL, ODS, Star Schemas, OLAP, Dimensional modeling etc.); relational database experience/knowledge preferably SQL server as well as SQL knowledge. Demonstrated experience working with users to identify information system needs. Experience in integrating data from multiple source systems. Experience identifying potential solutions, designing, developing, documenting, testing, and maintaining databases/applications required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with disparate clients.
- Ability to independently lead or facilitate meetings.
- Ability to identify potential solutions and take initiative.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team and handle sensitive data professionally.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and work within deadlines.
MaineHealth is a health system whose members and affiliates include hospitals, physician practices, long-term care facilities, home care agencies, and support services. Learn more about this system at www.mainehealth.org