Responsible for participating in the development and implementation of social work service plans to address client's identified needs including agency referral or other follow up care to ensure optimal utilization of resources.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Social Work
- Must be licensed by the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners.
Skill or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse population of patients, medical and nursing staff and community agencies both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of community agencies and services available for the special needs of assigned patients.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Garland
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Medical, Patient Care, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare