$2,000 sign-on bonus for qualified new hires!
- Under the direction of a Radiologist, the Multi-Modality Technologist performs radiographic procedures utilizing diagnostic imaging equipment. The ability to perform a variety of technical procedures requiring independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative; Working directly with patients, physicians and other healthcare providers in the clinical setting.
- The Multi-Modality Technologist performs more than one modality and may include one or more of the following: Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Mammography, and CT.
- Schedule is four 10-hour shifts, primarily day/evening hours. Holiday & weekend rotation. Occasional need to assist with vacation coverage and unplanned absences.
- Competitive base rate plus generous shift differential on evenings, nights, and weekends!
- Comprehensive benefit package includes medical/dental/vision, retirement with employer match, life/disability insurance, paid time off, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Eligibility for sign-on: Must be a new hire to MaineHealth, or at least one year break in service.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic Technology.
- License/Certifications: Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) in both CT and X-Ray. Valid State of NH licensure in medical imaging and/or radiology. Current CPR/BLS Certification.
- Experience: Minimum two years’ experience in both CT and X-Ray is preferred.
- Must be competent in all routine diagnostic procedures, including but not limited to: Routine, OR, Trauma, Portable radiographs or fluoroscopy; limited specials such as Myelograms, Arthrograms, etc.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.