- The Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) assists Merriman House residents with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to ill patients and assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment as delegated under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- This a per diem position with flexible scheduling. Generous shift differential on nights and weekends!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: See “License/Certifications”
- License/Certifications: Active Licensed Nursing Assistant (state of NH) or Certified Nursing Assistant (state of ME) Certification. Current BCLS.
- Experience: Prior experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other staff
- Skill in time management, problem solving, multitasking, prioritizing
- Ability to respond to the changing workload based on patient census
- Ability to maintain professional manner even under stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or (603) 356-4939.